- You must be a human who is at least 13 years old. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Linkdialler cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are solely responsible for all the links created by you.
- You may not use the Service for creating links the are illegal or unauthorised purpose or violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Cancellation and Termination
- Linkdialler, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account and all the links in your Account. Linkdialler reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- In the event that Linkdialler takes action to suspend or terminate an account, we will make a reasonable effort to provide the affected account owner with a copy of their created links upon request, unless the account was suspended or terminated due to unlawful conduct.
Modifications to the Service
- Linkdialler reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Linkdialler shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You must not create any "spam" links.
- You must not create any links that has any worms or viruses or any kind of a destructive nature.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org